After Care Instructions
It is important to properly care for your tan after you have received it.
- Wait at least 8-10 hours before you shower so that the tan has a chance to develop. You can also sleep overnight and shower in the morning if you like.
- When you shower, all the bronzer will wash off and your beautiful sunless tan will be revealed
- Moisturize daily to keep skin from drying out which will result in a longer lasting tan
- Avoid excessive swimming
- Avoid light colored clothing until after your first shower
- The bronzer will rub off on your clothing the day of your tan but should wash out easily.
- Avoid Dove products and barsoaps to get the best out of your airbrush tan. Don't use loofahs or exfoliate skin until your tan is gone.
- Drinking plenty of water will also help keep mositure in your skin.
- Try to avoid hot showers and pat skin dry during the life of your tan
- Your tan should last 5-7 days depending on tan on your individual skin
- Be sure to wear a waterproof sunblock when swimming
- Your airbrush tan does not provide any sun protection
Rapid Tan After Care Instructions
- Warm water rinse skin in the designated amount of time
- For a light tan, rinse skin in 2.5 hours
- For a medium tan, rinse skin in 3 hours
- For a dark tan, rinse skin in 4 hours
THIS TAN HAS TO BE RINSED OFF WITHIN THE DESIGNATED AMOUNT OF TIME!
- Use warm water only. Don't use any soap, shampoo, or moisturizer today.
- The color will not be visible right away. It will develop throughout the day. You will notice your color starting to develop approximately 6 hours after rinsing and the tan will continue to develop without the bronzer on.
- The following day, you can follow the regular tan after care instructions to make your sunless tan last and fade evenly!