It is important to properly prepare your skin to be tanned. This will insure an even and long-lasting color.
- Exfoliate your skin before your tan for best results and a longer lasting tan. (Do NOT use a salt or sugar scrub)
- Do NOT shave the day of your tan. Waxing and shaving should be done 24 hours before your airbrush tan.
- Schedule your manicure and pedicure appointments prior to your spray tan appointment..
- Do NOT
wear deodorant to your appointment
- The morning of your tanning, do NOT moisturize.
- Remove make-up and jewelry before your tan. (make-up wipes should be oil free)
- Bring an umbrella in case it rains!
What To Wear
- Wear loose fitting clothing and flip-flops to your appointment.
- Women: You may wear as much or as little as you feel comfortable to tan in. It is recommended to wear dark colors if you opt to wear a swimsuit.
- Men: You must wear undergarments during your tanning session.